Make Your Own Solar Panels The Way I Did

I've been receiving lots of emails asking "Where did you get the plans to Make Your Own Solar Panels?" I personally bought several books and ebooks, but ultimately found that Earth4Energy is the most thorough and easiest to read.

If you're interested, you can check it out here.

If you want to make your own solar panels, I'd highly recommend it. It's very reasonably priced (about $50), and has all the information you'll ever need, plus several fun bonuses.

Had I found Earth4Energy earlier, I probably would have saved myself hundreds of dollars worth of other books and ebooks.

This particular eBook isn't just text, it also includes videos and an open invitation to contact the author if you get stuck. I've personally never had any reason to contact the guy, so I can't vouch for that - but I can say that the videos make the entire process much easier to understand, especially if you've never made your own solar panels before.

One of the other benefits of Earth4Energy is a complete section devoted to finding deep-cycle batteries to store your home made solar power. In case you don't know, these batteries are very expensive (they are commonly used in motor homes and boats), but this ebook goes through several ways to find great deals. These tips alone are worth the book's price. Chances are the Earth4Energy will pay for itself with the savings you make from one battery.

Earth 4Energy also includes plans and instructions for building your own wind turbines. Like solar panels, these are much easier to make than people think (and much cheaper than buying one from a retailer!). They're a great compliment to solar panels, because it adds additional power generation to your grid while protecting the environment at the same time.

Long story short, Earth4Energy is a great product that will pay for itself from day one.

Again, you can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment